Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AGAIN!!!

I can't believe it. Todd has strep and and ear infection again!! I am so tired of him being sick. He is so pitiful. He just can't get his immune system built back up. There are so many sicknesses going around here it stinks! It doesn't help that parents NEVER keep their kids home when they are sick. Therefore, they are spreading germs everywhere. I am so glad that after a 1/2 day on the 20th we are out for several weeks. Maybe all of the sickness will settle. I am just thankful that Todd is ahead academically since he has missed so much school!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

You poor girl! And poor Todd! I'm so sorry. I hope he feels better soon!

tamblair said...

Sounds like you all need a break! They need to open the windows in all the schools over the break and let the cold winter air kill everything off. I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Rebecca said...

I feel so bad for you guys! I took Reese to class at church last night and he was fine, when I went to pick him up, he had a fever. It just shows you how fast this stuff can come on. I hope Todd feels better soon!