Monday, December 31, 2007

I was tagged by Todd


I was tagged by my mommy's friend from high school's daughter. So here is 8 things about me.

1). My name is Todd and I am five.

2). I like to play with Hot Wheels and tracks.

3). I really like to play with my Wii. I like to play Star Wars with Daddy and I am the best in my family at Hot Wheels!

4). I love my mommy and daddy.

5). I like to play computer games.

6). I work a lot at school but my favorite thing about school is PE.

7). I like to go to class at church and I like to play with my friends after church.

8). I like to draw things for my mommy and daddy.
9). Oh, I forgot to add that I love my cousins and really love to play with them and I like Alabama football!


Well, there are my 8 things just as I stated them. My mommy typed them but I came up with them on my own. I am a little bit older than some of the other kids so I had an advantage. I hope you enjoyed reading about me! Thanks Ella for tagging me. I would like to tag: Ava, Nate, and Wendy.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Thanks for tagging Wendy! :-)