Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Casting Crowns - Prayer For A Friend

I recently found this song. There are so many people that I can think of that are struggling with spiritual strength or that have never turned to the Lord. This is a beautiful song that expresses what I have felt so often. Sometimes the words I have aren't right. I thank God that I do not have to have the words. I have to turn them over to the Lord and let Him use me as a tool. I pray that you will take a moment and lift up those that you know that do not know Him or that are struggling. Let us take this time to pray for one another's friends. After you take your names before God, leave a message stating that you have done that so that we can pray for each other's friends. Do not list names. God will know who you have brought before Him. This is a lost world in which we live. We need to join together to strengthen those that are struggling.

Pray also for me. Pray that when I open my mouth, the right words will be given to me. Then I can be bold as I tell the mystery of the good news. Ephesians 6:19

No comments: