Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

This pretty much describes my child lately. I do not know what the deal is. He only missed 2 days of pre-school last year, he has already missed 5 1/2 this year and has to miss tomorrow, also. He has had strep (2 days), an ear infection (1 day), fever from flu shot (1/2 day), and now the unidentifiable illness (3 days after tomorrow). I took him to the Dr and thought he had strep again since it is going around. The quick test says negative. He has been running a fever over 100 degrees. Now he has stomach issues so I think it is the stomach virus that is going around. I can't wait until break so that his immune system can have a break. Sickness is much more complicated when both parents work!

2 comments:

tamblair said...

Welcome to public school!

Jeni said...

Wendy's sick again, too - fever and diarrhea. Hopefully they'll be back to their rambunctious selves by Christmas!