Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My poor sick child

Okay, it has not been a fun day in our house. Todd continues to be sick. He is throwing up and having major diarrhea This is not a good thing. He has not kept food down or liquid. We had to rush him to the Dr. today because he was so weak he was tripping. In his words, "My legs are jiggly because my body is tired". That come after sleeping all morning. They had to test to make sure his kidney's weren't failing. That turned out fine. They did blood work to see if it was viral or bacterial. It was all still up in the air. In the meantime, we have to take him back at 11:oo tomorrow if he continues to be sick tonight, which he has already. They will look at IV if he doesn't improve. Oh, I forgot to add that Brad and I are also sick. I just about passed out in the Dr. office. I hate stomach viruses!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like your Christmas Season is not starting out to well. I hope y'all all get well soon.

Jeni said...

Gosh. I hope everything turns out okay! Let me know if we can do anything to help!

tamblair said...

Honey, just hang on for dear life! Unfortunately, those stomach things just have to run the course. The blood work should definitely show if it is food poisoning or a virus. Force liquids via any means. I had to drop fluids into Madalyn's mouth with a medicine dropper every two minutes when she had an infection due to salmonella food poisoning. I will keep you all in my prayers and I hope you get better SOON!