Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Prayers

Yet again, I have another issue with this pregnancy. I got a note in the mail from Todd's pediatrician saying that when he was in for his well visit someone treated him that was contagious with whooping cough. He is up to date on his shots, so he should be okay. I haven't had that shot in years. I had to go today and get the blood drawn (16th tube this pregnancy)to see if it is positive. They have not even told me what they will do if I have it. The scary thing is that I had to take medicine for coughing since then. Please keep me and baby Jackson in your prayers. It will be several days before I hear anything. I will keep you up to date!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I will be praying for you. PLEASE update us when you hear something!

tamblair said...

I will be thinking about you!!

Franklin Wood said...

Praying for you all. We definitely hope it's just a precaution, and there's nothing to worry about!