Monday, August 27, 2007

Done

Well, I had the D & C done today. I was very worried about it because I had a bad reaction to the anesthesia last time so I was worried this time. It was an easy process. I am feeling well tonight. I have not taken any medicine for pain. I imagine I will take Tylenol tonight but I should be doing well tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words! They have made this easier. I should get the results from the genetic testing in a few weeks. I am in awe of the strength that the Lord has given me. It still saddens me but I will move on. Perhaps on March 19Th, I will have to grieve a little more since that was the baby's due date. If we ever endure the chances of getting pregnant, I pray that the outcome is better. My heart aches for those that have endured this more than once. I do not know how they do it!

1 comment:

tamblair said...

I am so sorry to hear the news, Carrie. There are no words I can say to ease your sadness. Just know that you have been and will continue to be in my prayers. Your strength and faith through this diffcult time have inspired me. Take this time to heal your body and spirit.

Tamara Tew Blair