Wednesday, August 29, 2007

When it rains..

This post could be about the desperate need that we are in for rain. We are now 13" behind and grass fires are everywhere. Our farmers are really struggling.

No, that was not what this was about. It was in response to life these days. First of all, thank you all for the kind words, cards , and flowers. It has been uplifting to receive comments from dear high school friends. I would love to know what is up with all of you! I feel well. Actually better than I had. It seems that the fetus was almost poisoning my body and that is why I had been so sick. Who knew? However, today, we received news that Brad's company had made some changes and he was laid off. Can you believe it? He had not been there long and the hospital changed hands. He was being flown in to Chicago every week. The new CIO decided to cut costs and that was one to be cut. So, here we go again. I told my mom I can't even heal from one episode without another one beginning. I feel like a diamond being beat until I shine. So, continue to pray for my health and now for Brad's job. This is unreal!

So the real thought for the post: when it rains it pours!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no!
I am so sorry to hear that this is happening...now of all times!
I hope that soon you will exit the wilderness and enter into a time of abundance.

Unknown said...

Oh Carrie, Sheesh, I don't even know what to say. I'm sending a virtual hug your way.

tamblair said...

You have been in my thoughts so much! I am so sorry to hear of more stress for you. Just try to keep your spirits up and know that some "old" friends are praying you through this tough time!

Tamara