Sunday, August 05, 2007

Our vacation




I have been so behind on posts. I have had some comments on my lack of posts. So, I will attempt to catch up. In the middle of July, Todd and I flew to Chicago to spend the weekend with Brad. It was a really good deal on our part. Since he is flying every week, we had 1 free ticket. His company also agreed to pay for our hotel stay since they would not be paying his flying costs that week. He stays in a very expensive hotel, so that was a nice treat. While we were there, we did the Brookfield Zoo, which is 216 acres and is AMAZING! We also did the aquarium. That was not a good as the aquarium in Chattanooga. We were disappointed in that. Then, on Sunday, we went to Six Flags. For those of you that do not know, Brad and I are roller coaster fanatics! We would ride coasters all day every day if possible. We were so thrilled to see that Todd has inherited that love from us! He is tall for his age and could actually ride a lot of rides. He could have ridden on called The Demon that had corkscrews and went upside-down several times. We actually did not let him ride that one. We did not want to scare him to where he would never ride again. We are saving that for 6 years old! Anyway, it was such a fun trip. I look forward to going sometime for an adult only trip. There is so much to do there. I am sure we will go back soon! I have attached a few pictures. Oh, I forgot to tell that we were the Grand Marshalls for the parade at Six Flags. That was good because we got Todd's picture with Scooby Doo. That was one of the main reasons we were going to Six Flags. He loves Scooby Doo. He was supposed to be where you could get your picture taken with him, bit he was not showing up. We managed to sweet-talk our way into being in the parade, which guaranteed our picture with Scooby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like lots of fun!