Sunday, January 20, 2008

I was tagged by Rebecca.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I will share 5 random facts about myself:
1). As of today, I am a deacon's wife. (Brad will be a deacon over the youth at church.) I think that means we are old!
2). I love the show The Hills. Yes, that is a teenager show but it is like high school days gone bad!
3). I want to learn sign language and plan to do that some day.
4). I am very afraid of snakes.
5). I am a worrier. I worry about far too many things. One of my resolutions is not not worry so much. I have always tried to think out the scenarios. I have come to realize in the last year, that is impossible. Leave it up to God!

There you have it. It is not too exciting. Perhaps I could add number six, my life is pretty boring!:)

I am tagging: Franklin, Tracy, Becky, and Jeni. Everyone else has already been tagged.

1 comment:

tamblair said...

Congratulations about your husband! And that is weird that you are a deacon's wife. I can't believe we are old enough for such things. I love The Hills, too. I watched the original Laguna Beach series. I have such a boring life that I have to watch others' on tv.