Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Daniel Powter - Bad Day

I love this song and it pretty much sums up my day! All during break, I had a feeling I would get a new student in my class today. Sure enough, at 8:05, the office buzzed me to come to the office to meet my new student. I did not have text books, desk, supplies, or anything for him. He also increases my age gap by several years and the academic by even more. So all day, I ran like a chicken with my head cut off. On top of all of that, some children had to get use to the school routine again. Oh, well. Tomorrow is a new day. I just pray that I don't get any more new students for a while!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How many children do you teach and what are their ages? Just curious. You may have said this previously but I couldn't remember.

Jeni said...

Sorry this got sprung on you. I hope you can get the neccesary supplies without too much hassle!

carrie said...

Right now, I have 6 kids. I am about to get 2 more in the next few weeks. One is 6 and is non-verbal, 3 are seven but 1 is kindergarten and the other two are 1st grade, 1 is 8, and 1 is 10. No, I do not think I have ever told the ages. It can be CRAZY!!!